Five Product Face! // VIDEO
In today's video I'm showing you how I created this face of makeup using only five products!
This was actually the first time I've ever applied makeup on camera! I wanted to keep all five items affordable for this quick & easy look, in fact they all cost less than £10 each! Watch it here:
I've linked my reviews of each product just in case you're interested in reading my full thoughts on them!
1) L'Oreal True Match Foundation review
2) Makeup Revolution Protection Palette review
3) Maybelline Color Tattoo review
4) Collection Lengthening Mascara
5) Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm review
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge review
Real Techniques Buffing Brush & Contour Brush
Get involved in the comments below and let me know if you've tried any of the products I used!
If you could only use 5 products to do your makeup, what would they be and why?
Thanks for reading,